Friday, August 26, 2011

Needing Inspiration ...

I've had this Southern Living Dress Me Up Plate for ages.  And now that I see all the creativity on Pinterest, I'd love to update the look for this plate ... but am at a loss for what to do.
Currently I'm using 2 Fall themed floral picks.  I have the basic Fall one - leaves, berries, acorns, etc -  that I'll keep in there until Thanksgiving.  On top of the Fall one I have a Halloween pick - with the ghost and candy corns - that naturally I'll take out November 1st. 

If you have this plate, what do you do with it?  Feel free to comment below and/or add the Pin# (if you have one).  I've searched Google and come up with more dresses and plain plates than what I'm actually looking for.  I had also gotten the rectangular Dress Me Up Platter.  That one I'm just using some of those Jolee's holiday themed 3D stickers.  I know, kinda lame, but it works .... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment